Saturday, July 22, 2006

Update on us Newlands

July 22nd
For all you who don't know here is the quick over view on our lives.
We live in Peyton, Colorado which is just outside of Colorado Springs. We live in a small house on 40 acres (we are renting but possibily buy it or something else soon). I (Andrew) am all about free stuff thus i have two dogs, a barn cat, a peacock (which were all free) and two horses which weren't. I am planning on doing a picture with us and all the animals but i don't know how it will work.

We have two little boys: Ashton (14 months) and Caedmon (-a couple weeks). Caedmon is due Aug 9th but we are pretty sure he will come within the next week.

Renee is more beautiful and perfect than ever. She keeps very busy taking care of her boys, me included. Also she helps me run my landscaping business. She takes care of the office work.

I started Newland-scaping LLC about 2 and half years ago and things are picking up great!!! The Lord is more gracious than ever (i know that isn't true but we see it more now than we did before.)

We are currently working on getting into drama more. My brother Peter and i are working on developing some scripts to travel with. And us and the St. Clairs are going to try to start a theater here in Colorado Springs. Our goal is to be able to produce our own dramas which would allow us minister biblical truth through that medium. We are going to start by doing good family theater. We are planning for the summer of 07 on doing Your a Good Man Charlie Brown.

That is about where we are at. Would love to hear from you.
Andrew for Renee, Ashton and Caedmon

5 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew and Renee,

Lacey and I enjoyed looking at your all's pictures on Tim's blog. We just had our first baby, Taylor, a couple weeks ago. Pre-congratulations on your second.

Landscaping in Colorado! Can life get better? I saw Colorado once. Hope to see it again someday. Perhaps we'll cross paths.

Jon (and Lacey)

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Tim St. Clair II said...

Yeah, you updated your blog. That makes me happy. Do know where I would really love to be right now? WITH YOU GUYS! ing out theater stuff. But, I am sort of able to get me fill of that soon because we are gearing up for our next musical here at the school. (Look at me, I am typing like a pirate! I think this VBT stuff is starting to affect me!)

Anyway, I started to process for gettig the rights to the show for next year. We are doing "Seussical the Musical" I am looking forward to it!

Love you guys lots and praying for the theater stuff! Keep blogging!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Hey, I found your blog and thought I would say hi. Sounds like you are doing well and are looking forward to the birth of Caedmon. That is neat that you have your own business. Is there still a water shortage in Colorado? I haven't lived there for 3 years. I know there are strict water rules in Aurora, CO, where my family lives.
Take care!
Kelli (Clingerman) & Heston Frey

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger jeileenbaylor said...

Things sound like they are going well... So Caedmon isn't here yet, huh? I'm sure any day now :o) We'll be looking for a new post of him! Love you guys!
Tim and julie

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger jeileenbaylor said...

p.s. You have a PEACOCK? Hee hee! That's great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home